I'm new to this forum, hope you guys can point me in the right direction.
Start March 23rd, I'm planning a week long family trip to the Skyline Driver and Blue Ridge Parkway. We'll be driving up from Jacksonville, FL. This trip will be relaxing, no hurry and if a week is not enough, we'll continue it some other time.
The only thing we would like to visit are a couple of winerys, caves, short hikes to waterfalls, popular landmarks. I would like this to be a trip the kids can enjoy. Maybe canoe or kayak, other activies for them.
If you were to do a trip like this, how would you do it? Can you recommend sites to visit? I'm just starting my research on the web.
Thanks in advance,
Skyline Drive - Blue Ridge Parkway 03/23 - 03/30
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Kauai golf
- 5 Cape Ann area
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 10 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 11 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 12 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 15 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 16 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Minneapolis Hotel
- 19 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 20 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 21 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Washington Wineries
- 24 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 25 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please