I just got a free ticket to D.C. flying into Reagan. I will have a twelve day stay, plenty of time to meander through all the museums. The 3-16 of Feb. I am wondering where to stay, my budget is 130.00 or under for hotel per night. I like the idea of having a car, because I have a knack for finding the out of the way untouristy things, but this is not absolute. How can I get around the safest way possible for a single women? Is the metro safe? How about walking to and from it? Any tips out there?
solo travel to D.C.
- 1 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 12 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 13 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 14 American Airlines reservation question
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 17 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 18 Car trip from Seattle
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 21 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 22 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 23 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 24 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 25 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops