I just got a free ticket to D.C. flying into Reagan. I will have a twelve day stay, plenty of time to meander through all the museums. The 3-16 of Feb. I am wondering where to stay, my budget is 130.00 or under for hotel per night. I like the idea of having a car, because I have a knack for finding the out of the way untouristy things, but this is not absolute. How can I get around the safest way possible for a single women? Is the metro safe? How about walking to and from it? Any tips out there?
solo travel to D.C.
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 3 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 4 Newport, RI Questions
- 5 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 6 Denver 1 day in denver
- 7 Boston and surrounding area
- 8 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 9 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 10 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 15 Savannah restaurants
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 19 Middlebury vt quickie
- 20 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 21 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 22 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 23 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 24 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 25 1st time in Boston --need advice