I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Some suggestions for a trip this winter?
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 3 A Visit to Charleston
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 6 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 11 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 12 Help with NYC transit
- 13 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 14 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 15 Boston Area College Tour
- 16 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 17 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 18 D.C. in a day
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 21 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 22 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 23 Williamsburg VA
- 24 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times