My husband ,2 sons, 20 and 23 , and I will be arriving at the John Wayne Airport at 10am. on December 24th. We will be renting a car and heading over to stay at the Red Lion in Anaheim. I have booked it for 5 days,and then leaving on Saturday morning the 29th. and heading to Carlsbad to stay at La Costa Resort and Spa for 3 nights and leaving Tuesday morning to head towards Newport Beach to finish out our vacation, we fly home Jan. 4th.We wanted to go to Disneyland, California Adventure and to Universal Studios, and then Sea World in San Diego and possibly a drive to La Jolla while were staying at La Costa. My question is this, " Are we spending too much time in Anaheim? Should I cut the stay at the Red Lion and stay longer in Carlsbad/ San Diego area at the resort? We have never been to Southern California area. Thanks for any input you may have.
Southern California Itinerary over Christmas Question
- 1 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 2 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 3 build a nice website
- 4 Red Leather Sofa
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 8 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 9 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 10 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 11 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 12 Using public transit in San Diego
- 13 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 14 Williamsburg VA
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 A Visit to Charleston
- 17 Restos in Boca Raton
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 20 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 21 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 22 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 23 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 24 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs