So we think we will stick to California for our vacation. Especially traveling with two kids. - ages 4 and 5. Going with San Diego and Los Angeles.- we have 9 days for our trip-including travel. We are flying out of Denver, CO. I would appreciate fun/kid friendly hotel ideas and other things to do. We would like to take a day trip to Coronado Island, possibly spend the night? Would like to go to San Diego Zoo and Sea World. End of the week we would drive along the coast to Los Angeles and see Hollywood and that area. Any must-do's or must-not's? We don't mind driving to get to something worth visiting. Kids are great travelers. Hotel budget would probably be around 200.00/night. Thanks!
Southern Californian Vacation
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 5 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 12 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 13 American Airlines reservation question
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 16 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 19 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 20 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 21 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 24 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 25 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport