So we think we will stick to California for our vacation. Especially traveling with two kids. - ages 4 and 5. Going with San Diego and Los Angeles.- we have 9 days for our trip-including travel. We are flying out of Denver, CO. I would appreciate fun/kid friendly hotel ideas and other things to do. We would like to take a day trip to Coronado Island, possibly spend the night? Would like to go to San Diego Zoo and Sea World. End of the week we would drive along the coast to Los Angeles and see Hollywood and that area. Any must-do's or must-not's? We don't mind driving to get to something worth visiting. Kids are great travelers. Hotel budget would probably be around 200.00/night. Thanks!
Southern Californian Vacation
- 1 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 2 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 3 Baseball Road Trip
- 4 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 5 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 6 D.C. in a day
- 7 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 10 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 11 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 12 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 13 Using public transit in San Diego
- 14 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 17 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 18 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 19 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 20 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 21 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 24 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 25 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California