After years of lurking, I have finally registered and joined. My husband and I -- late to mid-50s -- are planning to spend a week or so in the New Orleans area next March. To my horror, I suddenly thought of Spring Break, which is so totally NOT what we want.
Does anyone know if New Orleans is involved in the collegiate Spring Break scene, and if so, when?
We want to go after Mardi Gras and before the Easter holidays, so end of March seemed like a good time, as the weather should be good as well.
Spring break in New Orleans?
- 1 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 2 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 7 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 8 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 9 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 16 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 17 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 18 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 19 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013