Looking for the flavor of St. Patrick's Day... some music, some beer, some chow. But not too crazy and too touristy. Staying at the Marriott Marquis, Times Square. I'll be on the early side of partying, getting in the city about 4pm. Any suggestions for good pubs within walking distance or short cab ride?
St. Patrick's Day NYC
- 1 need a laugh? check out this funny video
- 2 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 3 stay near newark or nyc
- 4 Cape Ann area
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Kauai golf
- 9 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 12 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 13 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 14 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 15 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 16 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 17 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 18 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Minneapolis Hotel
- 21 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 22 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 25 Washington Wineries