I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 3 Less commercial beach?
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 6 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 7 Priceline, WARNING
- 8 stay near newark or nyc
- 9 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 10 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 11 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 12 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 13 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 14 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 15 Kauai golf
- 16 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 17 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 18 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 19 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 20 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 21 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 22 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 23 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 24 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 25 Cape Ann area