I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 5 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 6 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 7 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 8 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 9 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 10 Boston and surrounding area
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 15 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 17 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 18 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 21 Seward to Anchorage
- 22 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 23 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 24 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 25 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!