Hi, Seeking advice about a possible trip in June 2010 (thinking mid-June). Visiting the prairie (bison viewing) is my main objective, and checking out some other nearby sights. Is Tulsa, OK the best airport to fly into, and rent car from there? Should I arrange accommodations in Pawhuska, OK or would Strong City, KS be a better option? I don't know much about the area, so would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks for all advice. Greg
Tall Grass Prairie Preserve questions..
- 1 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 2 Washington Wineries
- 3 Airport luggage tamparing
- 4 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 5 California, Northern
- 6 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 7 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 8 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 9 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 10 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 11 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 12 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 13 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 16 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 17 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 22 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 23 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 24 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 25 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please