My friend and I are going to be driving from Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota to Seattle this summer. Where would be a good place along the highway to stop on the way? We were originally thinking of making stops at Billings, MT and Coeur d'Alene, ID but I'm wondering if there would be better places to stop to break up the drive? We would prefer to drive no more than eight hours in one day. Also, we plan to stop at Glacier National Park on our way back, so don't worry, we're not missing that! Thanks!
Theodore Roosevelt National Park to Seattle: where to stop on the way?
- 1 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 2 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 3 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 4 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 D.C. in a day
- 9 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 10 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 11 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 12 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 13 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 14 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 21 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?