I am interested in going to visit Sisters, Oregon. Some friends of mine have a said that I have to go. I heard that it is so unique and western. Are there any stores or attractions that you would recommend? If I make it over there, I would love to watch the rodeo in June. Has anyone seen the rodeo? Please feel free to add any additional comments about your experience and what you did while you were there.Thanks!
Things to do in Sisters, Oregon
- 1 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 2 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 3 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 4 Minneapolis Hotel
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 7 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 8 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 9 Seward to Anchorage
- 10 California, Northern
- 11 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 12 Airport luggage tamparing
- 13 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 14 New York City Parking
- 15 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 16 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 17 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 18 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 19 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 20 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 21 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 22 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 24 Washington Wineries
- 25 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed