We will be spending about eight days on Bonita Beach beginning Nov. 7th. We'd be interested in seeing the everglades, possibly deep sea fishing, other top things to see and do and of course eating. We are a couple in our lower 60s and are rather thrifty, so wouldn't be interested in those things that are more expensive. Thanks for any ideas!
Things to see and do;places to eat in Bonita Beach???
- 1 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 2 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 7 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 8 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 Minneapolis Hotel
- 13 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 14 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 15 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 16 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 17 Washington Wineries
- 18 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 19 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 20 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 21 Seward to Anchorage
- 22 California, Northern
- 23 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 24 New York City Parking
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway