Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
- 1 Denver 1 day in denver
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 12 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 13 Savannah restaurants
- 14 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 15 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 16 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 17 Middlebury vt quickie
- 18 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 19 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 20 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 21 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 22 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 23 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 24 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 25 Albuquerque to Denver