Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 4 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 5 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 6 Meredith New Hampshire
- 7 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 8 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 9 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 10 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 11 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 12 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 13 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 14 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 15 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 16 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 NYC
- 20 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 21 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 22 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 23 Michigan Beaches
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?