We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
to cross the country: dodge ram or isizu rodeo?
- 1 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 2 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 3 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 4 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 5 stay near newark or nyc
- 6 Cape Ann area
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Kauai golf
- 11 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 14 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 15 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 16 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 17 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 18 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Minneapolis Hotel
- 21 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 22 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 25 Washington Wineries