We have about two weeks to tour Savannah, Charleston and the other parts of the South. Can you give me some ideas of other towns/cities to visit? Ideas for hotels and sights are also welcome.
touring the south
- 1 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 2 Williamsburg VA
- 3 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 6 A Visit to Charleston
- 7 Restos in Boca Raton
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 12 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 13 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 16 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 17 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 18 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 21 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 22 Help with NYC transit
- 23 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 24 Boston Area College Tour
- 25 Boston three day trip report, with photos