My wife and I are going to be on a trip which takes us through Milwaukee. We like to take architectural, historical or food tours when we visit a city for the first time. We will only be in the city one night, but will arrive mid afternoon in August. Is anyone familiar with the offerings along these lines? We enjoy bus tours or walking if i is not too extensive. Thanks.
Tours in Downtown, Milwaukee
- 1 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 2 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 5 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 6 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 7 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 9 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 10 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 13 Seward to Anchorage
- 14 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 15 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 16 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 17 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 18 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 19 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 20 Car trip from Seattle
- 21 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Savannah restaurants
- 25 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG