Hello. I'm hoping to visit Philadelphia for the day from New York City next month. I've been weighing up the pros and cons of how to get there and cannot decide between catching the bus or taking the more expensive train. I'd like to arrive in Philadelphia no later than 11.00am and head back to NYC at around 8.00pm or 9.00pm. Hopefully, I can see a little bit of the city centre in that time. I would appreciate any advice or ideas about various transport options available. Thank you all.
Transport from New York City to Philadelphia
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 5 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 6 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 7 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 8 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 Seatlle, WA
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 15 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 16 Memphis Tours
- 17 Newport, RI Questions
- 18 Meredith New Hampshire
- 19 California, Northern
- 20 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 21 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 Around North America (cruise)