I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Transportation -- Fort Lauderdale to Miami cruise port
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 3 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 Small Sofas
- 6 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 7 New York City Parking
- 8 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 9 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 10 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 11 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 12 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 13 Priceline, WARNING
- 14 Less commercial beach?
- 15 Washington Wineries
- 16 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 17 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 18 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 19 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 20 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 21 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 22 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 25 Kauai golf