In mid-September we will be traveling through Montana and North Dakota. Haven't been to either state before and just wondering when driving across Montana which highway or Interstate would be best for seeing some beautiful scenery; and also what can I expect in North Dakota? We thought we'd drive across ND and then drop down to Iowa. Would sure appreciate any input.
Traveling Through Montana and N Dakota
- 1 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 2 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 3 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 4 California, Northern
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 7 Seatlle, WA
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 10 Around North America (cruise)
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 Boston and surrounding area
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 16 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 17 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 18 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 19 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 20 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 21 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 22 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013