Heading to Tuscaloosa this winter - via Nashville. We've calculated we'll need to stop around the Huntsville area for the night. That will leave us with only about 2.5 hours to go the next day. Any recommendations for good lodging off the highway we should consider? Thanks!
Traveling to the Univ of Alabama
- 1 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 5 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 6 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 7 American Airlines reservation question
- 8 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 9 Albuquerque to Denver
- 10 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 15 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 18 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 23 Car trip from Seattle
- 24 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 25 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US