Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching
- 1 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 2 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 D.C. in a day
- 9 Door County
- 10 10 Days in Maine
- 11 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 12 Using public transit in San Diego
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 Boston Area College Tour
- 16 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 17 A Visit to Charleston
- 18 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 19 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 20 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 21 Help with NYC transit
- 22 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 23 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 24 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles