We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
- 1 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 2 Using public transit in San Diego
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 Memphis Tours
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 9 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 10 A Visit to Charleston
- 11 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 12 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 13 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 14 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 17 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 18 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 19 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 20 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 21 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 22 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 23 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 24 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs