We want to go to AZ the week of April 20 to 26, from Wisconsin. We would like a nice place (perhaps no more than $200ish a night?) so that we can budget for golf as well. Kind of on overload right now looking at various sites and reading reviews, etc. Prefer a smaller resort type place, not fond of giant hotels. Will probably golf and chill by the pool, eat out, might be able to talk him into a teeny bit of checking out the shops. We won't be needing a gym or workout room.......not familiar with the area at all. I was looking at the Scottsdale area.....thought that would be better than Phoenix for relaxing......but the area is not firm. So many choices.....can anyone offer any suggestions to check out? We will be
Trip to AZ April 20 to 26 - no firm lodging ideas
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 Meredith New Hampshire
- 5 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 6 California, Northern
- 7 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 8 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 11 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 12 Seatlle, WA
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 15 Around North America (cruise)
- 16 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 17 Boston and surrounding area
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 20 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 21 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 24 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs