My husband is going to NewJersey/NY for work this coming January. My baby and I are tagging along. We will be staying there for 1 week. His workplace is somewhere in Morrisontown New Jersey. I want to visit NY, is it far from NY and how do I get there? by car? train? Also, what is there to do in that area? Lots of place to visit? historical places? please advise. Thanks!
Vacay in NJ and NY
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 3 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 4 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 7 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 8 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 11 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 12 D.C. in a day
- 13 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 14 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 15 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 16 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 19 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 22 Memphis Tours
- 23 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 24 A Visit to Charleston
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times