wondering what the experts here have to say about this sketch of an itinerary... planning a road trip the week before thanksgiving... but i'm not sure about the timing... am i squeezing too much or dragging it out too long? i greatly appreciate any and all insight! thank you...
start early am from vegas
day of driving through valley of fire and zion park
arrive before sundown to amangiri resort
day exploring area (antelope canyon and glen canyon etc)
leave early to drive through monument valley
overnight nearby, maybe gouldings lodge
leave early to drive to grand canyon, explore
overnight halfway to santa fe
drive to santa fe
Vegas to Santa Fe via Zion/Monument Valley/Grand Canyon
- 1 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 5 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 6 A Visit to Charleston
- 7 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 8 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 11 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 12 D.C. in a day
- 13 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 14 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 15 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 16 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 17 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 18 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 25 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers