wondering what the experts here have to say about this sketch of an itinerary... planning a road trip the week before thanksgiving... but i'm not sure about the timing... am i squeezing too much or dragging it out too long? i greatly appreciate any and all insight! thank you...
start early am from vegas
day of driving through valley of fire and zion park
arrive before sundown to amangiri resort
day exploring area (antelope canyon and glen canyon etc)
leave early to drive through monument valley
overnight nearby, maybe gouldings lodge
leave early to drive to grand canyon, explore
overnight halfway to santa fe
drive to santa fe
Vegas to Santa Fe via Zion/Monument Valley/Grand Canyon
- 1 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 2 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 3 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 4 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 6 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 7 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 10 Seward to Anchorage
- 11 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 12 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 13 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 14 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 15 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 16 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 17 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 18 Car trip from Seattle
- 19 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 20 Newport, RI Questions
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 23 Savannah restaurants
- 24 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone