Hi, We a family of four from India are visiting West USA for Holiday, and would like to rent a car from Vegas for Zion and Bryce and for Grand Canyon. My worry is since I have never driven out side India, and at the same time the Driving on the other side, with a Fast Speed. What do you think, Can one do it without any big problem ? I have a Driving experience for almost 25 Years, and driven maximim at the speed of 130 kmph. Can you also suggest the best way to do it, and the best rental car company with good reasonable charges. ???
Vegas to Zion and Bryce by Rental car
- 1 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 2 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 3 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 6 Lake Tahoe
- 7 Baseball Road Trip
- 8 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 Moab and Bluff
- 11 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 12 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 15 Seatlle, WA
- 16 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 19 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 20 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 21 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 24 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 25 Santa Fe at the end of May?