My Girlfriend lives in California and I travel there 3 times a year for 4 weeks to visit, I am from the UK and I'm a resident of the UK not USA. I have a full clean UK drivers licence with motorcycle endorsement. I know it is possible to BUY a vehicle/motorbike but would I be able to get insurance? I want to ride while I am there so I'm hoping to find a way. I tried Geico but they said I need a California drivers licence....is this the rule accros the board in California????
Vehicle insurance for traveller
- 1 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 2 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 3 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 4 NYC
- 5 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 6 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 7 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 8 Albuquerque to Denver
- 9 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 10 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 13 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 14 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 15 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 18 Help with NYC transit
- 19 Boston Area College Tour
- 20 Door County
- 21 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 22 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 23 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 24 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!