Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Vermont 5 days Fall Foliage and... with 10 year old
Greetings from AZ!
- 1 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 2 Cape Ann area
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Kauai golf
- 5 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 9 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 10 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 11 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 12 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 13 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 14 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 15 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 16 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 17 Minneapolis Hotel
- 18 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 19 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested