I'm looking for a recommendation for a weekend trip to western Virginia. We typically base ourselves in or near Charlottesville and we've also rafted the New River in WV so we'd like to try someplace different. With the heat this summer we'd love somewhere along a river or a lake but would be equally happy with good hiking. We are an active couple in our mid 30's no kids. As always any advice is appreciated!
Virginia weekend trip
- 1 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 2 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 6 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 7 Middlebury vt quickie
- 8 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 9 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 10 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 11 NYC
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 15 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 16 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 17 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 18 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 19 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 20 hello guys....
- 21 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 22 Albuquerque to Denver
- 23 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 24 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 25 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!