We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 4 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 5 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 6 Meredith New Hampshire
- 7 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 8 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 9 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 10 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 11 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 12 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 13 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 14 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 15 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 16 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 NYC
- 20 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 21 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 22 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 23 Michigan Beaches
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?