My wife and I are planning a 6-7 day trip to Washington DC in the first week of March. We plan on spending the first 4 days in Washington doing all the tourist things, but then we would like to go somewhere on the outskirts. We are open to renting a car or taking a train within a 2 hours radius. We are wanting an area that is relaxing and peaceful where there may be some historical sites to visit.
Washington DC & surrounding area
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 3 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 4 Newport, RI Questions
- 5 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 6 Denver 1 day in denver
- 7 Boston and surrounding area
- 8 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 9 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 10 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 15 Savannah restaurants
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 19 Middlebury vt quickie
- 20 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 21 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 22 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 23 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 24 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 25 1st time in Boston --need advice