I am getting married in Mooresville, NC in March of this year. I am 29 years old, and looking for a fun activitiy to do with all of my Groomsmen the Friday before the wedding, outside of the obvious choice of Golf. I have considered a tour of Charlotte Motor Speedway, but we aren't really Nascar fans. Any cool ideas out there?
Wedding Weekend - Charlotte Area
- 1 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 2 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 5 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 6 Using public transit in San Diego
- 7 Washington Wineries
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 11 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 12 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 13 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 14 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 15 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 16 Memphis Tours
- 17 Please critique our plan...
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Gearhart Oregon
- 20 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 21 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 22 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 23 California, Northern
- 24 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida