Husband and I love leaf watching, hiking, eating (looking forward to my first fresh lobster!) and just seeing/ learning about this state. We r renting a car and flying into Portland on oct 7 th had planned to spend a couple of nights there and then drive up to bar harbor. Would appreciate any helpful tips/ suggestions. Will be flying back out of Portland on the 14 th.
Week in maine
- 1 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 2 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 3 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 4 6 nights go in a blink of an eye! A quick trip to Waikiki
- 5 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 6 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 7 Priceline, WARNING
- 8 Less commercial beach?
- 9 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 10 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 11 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 12 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 13 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 14 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 15 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 16 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 17 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 18 stay near newark or nyc
- 19 New York City Parking
- 20 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 21 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 22 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 23 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 24 Washington Wineries
- 25 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?