Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Weekend in Austin for "mature" First Timers?
- 1 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 2 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 3 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 4 Middlebury vt quickie
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 9 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 10 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 11 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 12 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 13 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 SW Utah
- 17 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 18 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 19 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 20 Michigan Beaches
- 21 Help Create a Memory in Michigan
- 22 surfing in San Diego
- 23 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 24 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?