Hello fellow fodorites. We're back at the Jane hotel, where, as you may remember, the survivors of the titanic stayed for a while. The Jane looks like the steerage quarters for the titanic, narrow hallways, shared bath, small cabins, and bunkbeds. DW says its not for everyone. But we're having a good time. We drove. Parked near Jane Street, not too far from the start of the HighLine. DS#2 has his own room. Very cheap (I think $150 for both rooms). We may have to buy a snow shovel to get out of our parking space on Sunday when DS leaves for school and we drive back to dc. DW is checking out a restaurant list suggested by fodorites on previous visits and I'm resting quietly, thinking about survivors. Tomorrow, Barney Greengrass for breakfast. Orange juice is very good in NYC.
We're back in NYC for the storm of the century.
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 D.C. in a day
- 3 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 4 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 7 A Visit to Charleston
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 10 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 11 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 12 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 13 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 14 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 19 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 20 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 21 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 22 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 23 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Lake Tahoe