Going white water rafting in West Virginia in August. Also going to do a canopy tour / zipline in the New River Gorge area. Have some extra time, we were thinking of either going to Summersville Lake (though don't have a boat, but could rent one), or riding the Tram at Pipestem Resort State Park. Advice? Thanks!
West Virginia: Summerville Lake or Pipestem Resort Tram?
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Car trip from Seattle
- 3 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 4 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 5 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 9 Savannah restaurants
- 10 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 11 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 16 Retiring in Colorado
- 17 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 18 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 21 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 22 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 23 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 24 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 25 Denver 1 day in denver