What are my chances of seeing whales in early March in San Diego and is there any real difference in the different trip providers? I can get a discount on Groupon with San Diego Whale Watch which is only $39 for 2 people. I've heard great things about Yacht America Whale Watch but they are over $80 per person!!
Whale Watching San Diego early March
- 1 Meredith New Hampshire
- 2 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 3 California, Northern
- 4 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 5 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 6 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 7 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 8 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 9 Seatlle, WA
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 12 Around North America (cruise)
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Boston and surrounding area
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 18 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 19 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 20 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone