I have only been to Houston once, and nowhere else in Texas. But then the below photo popped up in Facebook and now I'm thinking I'd love to see this. Lavender fields in Texas? Wow, is this pretty.
I don't know if 2013 will work (timing is specific for flowers). But, in digging a little bit, the below is near Fredericksburg and apparently San Antonio and Austin are near enough to make a week out of this...
So tell me about Texas hill country, and all the wildflowers, and Fredericksburg and San Antonio and Austin... muchas gracias!
What a photo - now I'm hankering to visit Texas.
- 1 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 2 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 3 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 6 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 7 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 8 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 9 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 10 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 11 D.C. in a day
- 12 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 13 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 14 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 17 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 Memphis Tours
- 23 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 24 A Visit to Charleston
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times