I have only been to Houston once, and nowhere else in Texas. But then the below photo popped up in Facebook and now I'm thinking I'd love to see this. Lavender fields in Texas? Wow, is this pretty.
I don't know if 2013 will work (timing is specific for flowers). But, in digging a little bit, the below is near Fredericksburg and apparently San Antonio and Austin are near enough to make a week out of this...
So tell me about Texas hill country, and all the wildflowers, and Fredericksburg and San Antonio and Austin... muchas gracias!
What a photo - now I'm hankering to visit Texas.
- 1 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 2 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 3 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 4 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 5 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Minneapolis Hotel
- 11 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 12 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 13 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 15 Washington Wineries
- 16 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 17 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 18 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 19 Seward to Anchorage
- 20 California, Northern
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 23 New York City Parking
- 24 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 25 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah