I may try to book a condo through VRBO vs. staying in a hotel during my 3 day visit. I would like to take the light rail from the airport to whereever we stay. I also want to be a short walk from Pike's Place, sights and shopping. If anyone is familiar with VRBO - can you help me decide on the neighborhoods to select? Belltown, Captial Hill, etc. The ones that advertise they have a balcony with a water view are especially appealing. Thanks for any suggestions.
What 'neighborhood' to book for 3 days in Seattle?
- 1 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 5 California, Northern
- 6 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 7 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 8 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 9 Using public transit in San Diego
- 10 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 11 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 12 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 13 Washington Wineries
- 14 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 15 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 16 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 17 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 18 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 19 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 20 Memphis Tours
- 21 Please critique our plan...
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Gearhart Oregon
- 24 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 25 J-ville airport ground transportation