Our family wants to take a trip for ten days to Hawaii during Christmas. My kids will be 7, 5, and almost 2 years when we go. We want to stay in a condo where we can walk to the beach everyday and swim. We are looking at staying in Kauai because it seems less expensive than Maui. We want to play on nice beaches with smaller crowds. What part of the island seems like it would be best for my family? I would appreciate any advice.
What Part of Kauai to Stay for Family with Small Kids?
- 1 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 2 stay near newark or nyc
- 3 Cape Ann area
- 4 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 5 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 6 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 7 Kauai golf
- 8 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 9 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 10 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 11 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 12 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 13 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 14 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 15 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 16 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 17 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Minneapolis Hotel
- 20 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 21 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 22 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 24 Washington Wineries
- 25 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE