I am 17 and I have a house in Eastham, MA. I decided to take me and 13 of my friends there for spring break which is the week of March 24th- March 28th. Every year I went to cape cod my parents always did the planning for us and this year I'm on my own, I always go in the summer so this would be the first time I'm going in March. I don't know what places will be open or what to even do once we get there, I don't want to take my friends somewhere 5 hours away and not have a clue on what to do there. What places should I take them, and what's some fun things to do. I live right on the bay but I'm not sure if its going to be too cold. And please dint say drink and smoke because we already got that part covered, we need thing to do other then that as well obviously! Start brainstorming!
What to do nearby Eastham, MA in March
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 6 nights go in a blink of an eye! A quick trip to Waikiki
- 6 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 7 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 8 Priceline, WARNING
- 9 Less commercial beach?
- 10 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 11 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 12 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 13 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 14 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 15 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 16 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 19 stay near newark or nyc
- 20 New York City Parking
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 Washington Wineries