My trip is (from Feb 20 to March 4)
Basically the question is what do I need to pack? How is the weather this time of the year? Is there still snow? Do I need to pack for really cold weather or could I also pack shorts and dresses for LA?
Thank you! I truly would appreciate any advice clothing wise as well. I'm very inexperienced since I have never been during winter in a country with 4 seasons and, in Costa Rica we have basically two seasons "rainy" and "sunny".
What to wear in Feb and March for a trip to LA, San Francisco and Yosemite.
- 1 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 2 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 3 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 4 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 5 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 Albuquerque to Denver
- 9 NYC
- 10 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 11 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 12 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 13 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 14 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 15 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 16 Michigan Beaches
- 17 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 18 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 19 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 20 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 21 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone