My husband and I will be visiting Acadia National Park as a day trip from Camden, Maine in October. We'd like to take one hike in the area (or a couple shorter ones) and we'd like to know which one, if you could only pick one, would be your favorite? We're in our 50's and in fairly good shape and are fairly experienced hikers. Thank you!
What's Your Favorite Hike at Acadia National Park?
- 1 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 5 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 6 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 7 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 8 Middlebury vt quickie
- 9 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 10 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 11 NYC
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 15 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 16 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 17 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 18 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 19 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 20 hello guys....
- 21 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 22 Albuquerque to Denver
- 23 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 24 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 25 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!