DH and I are going to Walt Disney World in a few weeks. We have friends who live a distance from us and who will be in St. Pete Beach at the same time. We'd like to meet them for dinner somewhere one evening, but since it's an almost two hour trip each way, they suggested we split the difference and meet somewhere about halfway between the two. Can anyone recommend a good place to meet for dinner that wouldn't be too inconvenient? It doesn't need to be fancy (the other husband is a basic meat and potatoes kind of guy), but it would be nice to have a relaxed meal with a glass of wine. The other couple is also partial to mexican food, or good seafood, if that helps. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where to meet for dinner between WDW and St. Pete Beach
- 1 Middlebury vt quickie
- 2 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 3 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 4 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 5 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 6 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 9 hello guys....
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 12 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 13 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 14 Albuquerque to Denver
- 15 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 16 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 20 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 21 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 24 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 25 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints