DH and I are going to Walt Disney World in a few weeks. We have friends who live a distance from us and who will be in St. Pete Beach at the same time. We'd like to meet them for dinner somewhere one evening, but since it's an almost two hour trip each way, they suggested we split the difference and meet somewhere about halfway between the two. Can anyone recommend a good place to meet for dinner that wouldn't be too inconvenient? It doesn't need to be fancy (the other husband is a basic meat and potatoes kind of guy), but it would be nice to have a relaxed meal with a glass of wine. The other couple is also partial to mexican food, or good seafood, if that helps. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where to meet for dinner between WDW and St. Pete Beach
- 1 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 2 Car trip from Seattle
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 7 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 10 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 11 American Airlines reservation question
- 12 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 13 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 14 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 15 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 16 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 19 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 20 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 21 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 22 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include