Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Where to stay along the coast???
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 5 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 6 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 9 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 10 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 11 How to plan San Diego trip
- 12 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 13 Washington Wineries
- 14 Airport luggage tamparing
- 15 California, Northern
- 16 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 19 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 20 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 21 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 24 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego