Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Where to stay along the coast???
- 1 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 2 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 3 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 6 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 7 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 8 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 Newport, RI Questions
- 13 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 16 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 American Airlines reservation question
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 21 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 Car trip from Seattle
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 25 Best timeshare in Branson?