We are wanting to rent a condo, but are unsure where. Thinking Northshore or Waikiki area which makes more sense? We sort of want quiet but want to close to stuff too. Any advice? It will be us and two grandsons 18 &13 neither interested in nightlife
Where to stay first time on Oahu
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Gearhart Oregon
- 4 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 5 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 6 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 7 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 8 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 9 California, Northern
- 10 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 13 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 14 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Seatlle, WA
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 21 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 22 Memphis Tours
- 23 Newport, RI Questions
- 24 Meredith New Hampshire
- 25 Back to the Lovely City!!