We're doing a road trip through the Midwest in late June/early July. First night (Friday, June 29) we'll be stopping in St. Louis. We won't get in until late and the next morning we plan to see the Arch and possibly walk around a bit and then head out of town. I'm open to either suburbs or downtown although I'm leaning towards the suburbs since we just need a place to sleep and we won't be there long enough to take advantage of any amenities. Suggestions?
Where to stay for a brief stop in St. Louis?
- 1 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 2 Baseball Road Trip
- 3 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 4 Moab and Bluff
- 5 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 6 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 9 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 10 Seatlle, WA
- 11 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 12 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 13 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 14 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 15 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 16 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 19 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 20 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 21 San Diego with two small kids (2 and 10 months)-Need Car, Where to Stay, What to do?
- 22 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 23 Estes Park lodging: with kids and grandma; quiet, peaceful; amazing
- 24 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 25 Hotel recommendation Catalina Island with kids