Planning a last minute trip to Tulsa from Central MS to see the Oklahoma Sugar Art Show. Taking some friends from Germany and would like to find a nice drive through Arkansas and a good stopping point midway (2 night stay in AR). Am interested in Mountain View; possibly seeing Blanchard Springs Cavern while there, but am open to other suggestions/routes. Not familiar with Arkansas at all. Can anyone offer suggestions for routes/stopping point/area of interest? Thanks in advance.
Where to stay in Arkansas on the way to Tulsa from Central Mississippi
- 1 Less commercial beach?
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 4 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 5 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 8 Kauai golf
- 9 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 10 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 11 stay near newark or nyc
- 12 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 17 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 20 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 21 Cape Ann area
- 22 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????