Hi everyone and Happy New year to all! Would like to get some traveler insight as to the best place to stay in NYC that is kid friendly hotel with a budget up to $300 per night. I am traveling in 2 weeks and am open to all suggestions but would rather not stay in the Times Square area. Look forward to reading your remarks and thanks in advance!
Where to stay in NYC with small kids?
- 1 Boston and surrounding area
- 2 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 7 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 8 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 9 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 10 Middlebury vt quickie
- 11 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 12 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 13 Savannah restaurants
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 American Airlines reservation question
- 16 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 21 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 24 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii