Hi everyone and Happy New year to all! Would like to get some traveler insight as to the best place to stay in NYC that is kid friendly hotel with a budget up to $300 per night. I am traveling in 2 weeks and am open to all suggestions but would rather not stay in the Times Square area. Look forward to reading your remarks and thanks in advance!
Where to stay in NYC with small kids?
- 1 A Visit to Charleston
- 2 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 Using public transit in San Diego
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 9 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 10 Help with NYC transit
- 11 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 12 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 13 Boston Area College Tour
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 16 D.C. in a day
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 19 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 20 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 21 Williamsburg VA
- 22 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 Baseball Road Trip
- 25 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!