We are headed to Washington DC soon to show the kids the museums and memorials. I am looking for a hotel that is kid friendly, not far from the Mall area (either by it self or via metro), and not over the top expensive. Every time I think I have something I read reviews and see that this one doesn't have a bathroom or this one hasn't been updated since the 1980's or some other random flaw. I have looked at the Dupont Circle Hotel, The Hotel Palomar, the Embassy Suites Washington DC, the Hilton Garden Hotel and the Omni Shoreham. Has anyone been to one of these hotels? Would you recommend or not for a family of 5? We are open to other ideas as well. Thank you!
Where to stay in Washington with family?
- 1 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 2 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 5 Denver 1 day in denver
- 6 Boston and surrounding area
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 15 Savannah restaurants
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 19 Middlebury vt quickie
- 20 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 21 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 22 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 23 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 24 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 25 1st time in Boston --need advice