We are headed to Washington DC soon to show the kids the museums and memorials. I am looking for a hotel that is kid friendly, not far from the Mall area (either by it self or via metro), and not over the top expensive. Every time I think I have something I read reviews and see that this one doesn't have a bathroom or this one hasn't been updated since the 1980's or some other random flaw. I have looked at the Dupont Circle Hotel, The Hotel Palomar, the Embassy Suites Washington DC, the Hilton Garden Hotel and the Omni Shoreham. Has anyone been to one of these hotels? Would you recommend or not for a family of 5? We are open to other ideas as well. Thank you!
Where to stay in Washington with family?
- 1 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 2 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 3 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 4 Middlebury vt quickie
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 9 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 10 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 11 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 12 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 13 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 SW Utah
- 17 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 18 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 19 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 20 Michigan Beaches
- 21 Help Create a Memory in Michigan
- 22 surfing in San Diego
- 23 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 24 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?