My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Where to Vacation in August?
- 1 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 6 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Newport, RI Questions
- 11 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 12 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 13 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 14 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 15 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 16 American Airlines reservation question
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 19 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 20 Car trip from Seattle
- 21 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 22 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 23 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 24 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip